Israel is a unique hub for our business model:
An incubator for cutting edge technologies:
- Highest concentration of high-tech start-ups after Silicon Valley
- First in the world in the quality of scientific research institutions (WEF 2011-12)
- First in the world for the number of medical device patents per capita
- Strong, world leading, highly educated workforce (talented pool of entrepreneurs)
- Government programs supporting High-Tech & Life Science industries.
While innovation and entrepreneurship flourish, there is a growing gap in early stage investments and a real need for strategic oversight, guidance and business development support in early stage ventures that is currently not addressed well due to lack of resources, experience and awareness.